TIME LEFT TO ENTER...
Excellence in Manufacturing Award
Sponsored by Linamar Light Metals Belfast (LLM Belfast)
This award specifically recognises excellence in manufacturing and will identify those organisations that have delivered remarkable performance and results and made a significant contribution to the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
The Judges will be looking for a company which is at the forefront of manufacturing in any aspect of business activity and that can demonstrate outstanding work in manufacturing.
Applications should include:
- An outline and profile of the business
- Challenges the business has faced over the past two years
- How the business has responded to these challenges, identifying manufacturing innovation and sustainability
- Clear demonstration of high quality standards, efficiency and sales performance
- Any other relevant information in relation to manufacturing excellence
This is a written submission award. Please download, complete and return the official application form no later than 5pm Monday 27th January 2020.
Stage 1 of the judging process will be to shortlist submissions based on the criteria above. Shortlisted finalists will be notified by Monday 3rd February 2020 and will be invited to take part in Stage 2 of the judging process. Please note that if an applicant is shortlisted for this stage, they must be available to attend a 15-minute interview/presentation with the judging panel, followed by Q&A, on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at Lagan Valley Island, Lisburn. The panel will then rank the shortlist based on the interview.