TIME LEFT TO ENTER...
Best New Business Award
Sponsored by Lisburn Enterprise Organisation
The Best New Business Award will recognise successful new businesses in the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council Area. This award is open to any business within Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area that started trading after April 2018 and will be judged on the following factors:
- Number of jobs created
- Market need addressed
- Business growth
- Success in business marketing
- Plans for further growth
- Future employment opportunities
Applications should include:
- Description of the business and how it was established to address a market need
- Factors that contributed in the business launch and subsequent growth
- How the business is marketed and what effect has this had on performance
- Competitive advantage
- What tools / techniques utilized to establish a market share.
This is a written submission award. Please download, complete and return the official application form no later than 5pm Monday 27th January 2020.
Stage 1 of the judging process will be to shortlist submissions based on the criteria above. Shortlisted finalists will be notified by Monday 3rd February 2020 and will be invited to take part in Stage 2 of the judging process. Please note that if an applicant is shortlisted for this stage, they must be available to attend a 15-minute interview/presentation with the judging panel, followed by Q&A, on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at Lagan Valley Island, Lisburn. The panel will then rank the shortlist based on the interview.