TIME LEFT TO ENTER...
Best Exporting Business Award
This award recognises the achievement, innovation and excellence of businesses large and small from Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area, in reaching new markets by exporting their products or services to areas outside of Northern Ireland. (GB and Republic of Ireland will be considered as exporting).
This award has been created to encourage and recognise companies that have generated substantial and sustained increases in export activity.
The panel will look for indicators such as:
- Exporting and Marketing Strategy
- International Trade Growth Achieved
- Management Excellence
- The level of exports in relation to the size of the company
- The barriers that have been overcome
Applications should include:
- The products / services that have been successfully exported
- New markets to which the business exports
- Evidence of the growth of the business export activity
- How the business plans to maintain and expand the export market
This is a written submission award. Please download, complete and return the official application form no later than 5pm Monday 27th January 2020.
Stage 1 of the judging process will be to shortlist submissions based on the criteria above. Shortlisted finalists will be notified by Monday 3rd February 2020 and will be invited to take part in Stage 2 of the judging process. Please note that if an applicant is shortlisted for this stage, they must be available to attend a 15-minute interview/presentation with the judging panel, followed by Q&A, on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at Lagan Valley Island, Lisburn. The panel will then rank the shortlist based on the interview.